Small to large organisations
We base our HR consultancy on a relationship of trust that starts with acquiring a deep understanding of the organisation, its culture, its strengths, and potential as well as its pain points. We then create tailor-made solutions and interventions to fulfil the identified needs and facilitate the organisation’s journey towards effective growth and development. The following are some of the core services we offer as part of our HR consultancy services.
- People and Culture – strategic and advisory services
- Developing organisational mission, vision, and values
- Organisational alignment with mission, vision, and values
- Change Management and preparing people for change
- Closing the talent gap for leaders and their workforce
- Performance management – from rising stars through to under performers
- Building an updated HR function to directly align to the strategic goals
- Understanding the employee life cycle and how it affects the bottom line
- Improving retention, motivation, and staff engagement
- Review and advice on people policies and communication strategies
- Implementation of reliable and effective recruitment practices
- Consultancy services for the setting up of Corporate Wellness Programmes and the formulation of relevant policies
- Formulation of employee satisfaction and organisation climate surveys
- Formulation of discrimination and harassment policies and related awareness building and training
- Training needs analysis
Our consultants come to the field with strong qualifications and many years of hands-on experience in the areas of organisational change, people management, and culture building. Together with our personalised approach this gives us the confidence to be instrumental to any organisation’s continued success.
The Human Resources function in organisations has evolved significantly over the years and has shifted from a support and administrative role to a central function that influences organisational culture and drives the business strategy. Nowadays, leaders acknowledge that an effective HR function creates a solid foundation for the business and determines critical aspects of people management. When an organisation reaches a certain level size or complexity leaders often feel the need for a trusted and reliable source of guidance on key aspects such as recruitment, employee engagement and retention, career progression, performance management, succession planning, and all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Other Ways We Help
Know what you need?
Our comprehensive range of professional services fall under 6 main categories which serve to complement each other to provide a holistic reference point for all aspects of people and culture.
Develop high performing leaders and leadership teams through our leadership programmes, inclusive of our LEAD and LTAP.
LEarning and Development
Discover ongoing personal and professional learning and development related to socio-psychological competencies.
Discover the power of scientific psychological data through our wide range of psychometric profiling assessments.
Coaching and Mentoring
Seek deep insight and guidance through one-to-one or group executive coaching and mentoring services.
Improve staff wellbeing with our holistic corporate wellness programmes which target all organisational levels and structures.